Twill Fabric & Yarn
Special Holiday Hours:
Weds Nov. 25th: 10-2pm
Thurs Nov. 26th: Closed (Thanksgiving)
Fri Nov. 27th: 10-8pm
Sat Nov. 28th: 10-8pm (Small Business Saturday & Holiday Stroll)
Thurs Dec. 24th: 10-2pm (Christmas Eve)
Fri Dec. 25th: Closed (Christmas Day)
Sat Nov. 26th: 10-5pm
New Year’s Eve/Day
Thurs Dec. 31st: 10-2 (New Year’s Eve)
Fri January 1st: Closed (New Year’s Day)
Every Week at Twill**…
– Sew with a Teacher* 5 – 8pm
– Knit with a Teacher* 3:30 – 5pm
– Knit Along Evenings* 5 – 8pm
– Project Night* 5 – 8pm
– Knit with a Teacher* 10:30am – 12pm
*What are these events?
– Sew with a Teacher: Get the assistance of an expert sewing instructor during this drop-in class. Bring a project you need a bit of help with and our instructor will get you back on track. $10 per hour drop in class.
– Knit with a Teacher: Have a question about a technique in your knitting project? Drop a stitch? Have an error you’re unable to fix? Drop in for Knit with a Teacher and one of our expert knitters will help get your project running smoothly again. $10 class fee.
– Knit Along Evenings: Work on one of the popular patterns being knit by staff and customers with yarn from the shop. Do you have a project of your own that you are working on with Twill yarn? Bring it in to share your find with others. Many of our shop KAL’s are started when customers share a great find with us! FREE! No class fee as there is no instruction offered.
– Project Night: Project night is an evening of knitting, crocheting, and sewing with others. This is a great time to share all of the projects you are working on, as well as to see the amazing projects everyone else has in progress. FREE! No class fee as there is no instruction offered.
**Special classes can be found on our Sign-Up Genius page.
Located downtown in the historic Nelson Building at 100 Main Street in Nashua, Twill Fabric & Yarn is a specialty retail store and creative teaching / studio space. We are dedicated to offering beautiful specialty fabrics and yarns for all levels and abilities. There is nothing like a handmade item, created with love. If you want to make something special, for housewarming, a new baby or anyone in your life, consider taking a class, attending a project night or shopping for just the right materials here at Twill.
We feature yarns from Rowan, Cascade, Noro, Zen Garden (a Canadian company with gorgeous vibrant handpaints), Lotus (a humanely harvested 100% mink), a line of cashmere from Mongolia, Debbie Bliss, and many lovely alpacas from Peru.
Our gorgeous specialty fabrics include linen blends, cotton flannels and contemporary quilting/home dec. cottons from companies like Art Gallery, Westminster Fibers, Alexander Henry, Robert Kaufman and many more.
Are you spending time on Etsy, Pinterest and Ravelry, longing to make some of the beautiful items that you admire?
Have you wanted to learn to knit or sew? Are you looking for new, fun ways to connect with others? We are creating a community and welcome you to join us.
Twill offers a warm atmosphere in a beautiful space full of judgment free enthusiasm for sewing, knitting/crochet, embroidery, felting, spinning and every form of handwork imaginable.